About this Blog

When my life is a mess, all I can do is run to Jesus. There in His awesome presence, is the only place to find peace, comfort, love and joy. At His feet, He opens my eyes to His mercy and goodness within the mess. This is my journey with my Savior.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Something Beautiful

It's been a long week.  I can't decide if I should about forgiveness, or about the pain, about reaping what you sow, about the lies that Satan tells through other people.  There are just too many things this week.  So I am going to put off all of those other topics.  Some day, just not today.  Today I am going to choose to see His grace.  I am going to rest in the truth that I am a child of God.  Satan & his schemes have no power over me.  I know His truths, regardless of the lies that others believe to make themselves feel better.  Satan get behind me because your tools against me will not succeed.  In the end, all will know Your truths.  My God loves me, redeems me, washes me and restores me in His grace and mercy.  My God is making my life something beautiful because His mercy has been, and is, reaching to save me.  The rain IS pouring down, but I choose to see Your face.  And I have just begun changing by Your grace.  Lord, You are beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment